1. Pure wool is 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable. If you love the environment, use more wool!
2. Wool is warmer. How else would sheep keep so snug on a snowy hillside?
3. Wool has safety benefits too. According to firefighters, wool carpets are flame retardant if your house catches fire, and give off significantly less smoke.
4. Wool breathes… NATURALLY. Children love the sensation of wearing real merino wool against their skin.
5. Sleep on a woollen mattress or underlay and under woollen blankets and duvets for a scientifically proven deeper cosier night’s rest.
6. Wool has hypoallergenic properties. The kindest, most natural natural material around.
7. Sheep are part of New Zealand’s historic landscape. Imagine our country without field of sheep. But it could happen…
8. Sheep numbers have halved in 20 years… Partly because we’re all using less wool. Embrace wool and save our sheep!
LIVE NATURALLY, CHOOSE WOOL
For more information on wool, click here.